Monday, December 7, 2009

Color by Cynde Watson" VOLUMIZING & LENGTHENING MASCARA and CORRECTOR CONCEALER PENCIL are featured in ESSENCE MAG 2010 Issue

Color by Cynde Watson" VOLUMIZING & LENGTHENING MASCARA and CORRECTOR CONCEALER PENCIL are featured in ESSENCE MAG 2010 Issue




"Color by Cynde Watson" VOLUMIZING & LENGTHENING MASCARA and CORRECTOR CONCEALER PENCIL are featured in ESSENCE MAG 2010 Issue "Whos Got Next" Hottest Black Owned Brands pg 38. CHECK IT OUT!

Shop for featured products at http://www.cyndewatson.com
XX
C

1 comment:

  1. good day everyone!!!
    I’m already at my late 40’s when I started using SP Beauty Lift Wrinkle Serum. Everyone who sees me tells me that I look younger! They even asked me if I had a face lift, because the wrinkles on my face just disappeared! I really love this product so much that I also tried using the other SP beauty products. I recommended it to all my friends and relatives. It really gave me the confidence that I needed, especially now that I’m in my 40’s! Here’s how.
    http://www.internetfountain.com/?cid=1103&affiliateid=140

    ReplyDelete